Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday Wedding Tip - 5 Tips for an organized Marriage

Today's tips are brought to you by Brides a la mode member, Wendy Taddeuccu of Simply Organized.  http://sollc.blogspot.com/2010/02/5-tips-for-organized-marriage.html



Here's what Wendy has to say about her business:
"I help my clients clear their clutter so that they know what they have AND where to find it. I am especially excited to work with newly married couples - starting with a clean organizing slate makes organizing, well, easier! New couples have the opportunity to place their things in the home for maximum efficiency and use. When I work with a couple that is or has recently moved into their first home, I work with them and help them decide where everything goes. So, if you have stuff just shoved anywhere and can't find anything, call me for special pricing. When you are organized, life is so much sweeter."

Check out more at http://www.putclutterinitsplace.com/ and see how Wendy transformed the Brides a la mode storage room!


No comments:

Post a Comment